THE EVENT: The Showcase Entrepreneurs Fair is an annual event organized by Lujedah’s Cheerfulee Limited, bringing together a strategic mix of all stakeholders in the development of the economy. Entrepreneurs which include small, medium and large scale producers, manufacturers, processors, service providers all converge to exhibit, sell and network, while regulatory bodies, research institutions, financial and related institutions meet a cross section of their target audience.
- Promote the manufacture of made in Nigeria products to internationally acceptable standards.
- Encourage the buying and use of made in Nigeria products.
- Improve standard of living for all through employment and wealth creation.
- Boost Nigerian Arts and Cultural Heritage.
- Bear in mind that IT IS ALL UP TO US as a people to develop our economy and country.
- Collaborate and Co-operate with other countries.
PRODUCT GROUP PROFILE
It is a general interest fair. It cuts across all sectors.
PROHIBITED AND UNDERSIRABLE EXHIBITS
- Display or sales of immoral CD and posters by exhibitors is not allowed.
- Fire arms and ammunition
- All items banned by the Federal Government.
- Sale of alcohol, glass bottled drinks within the fair arena except at the Food Court.
SPACE RATES AND DISCOUNT
- Outdoor (Open space) – N8000 /M2 minimum 3M2
- Built Outdoor stands- N12000 /M2 minimum 6M2
- Caterers – N6000 /M2 minimum 12M2
- Food Vendors – N6000 /M2 minimum 6M2
CALL FOR YOUR EXCITING DISCOUNTS.
PLEASE ENSURE PAYMENT IS MADE FOR BUILT OUTDOOR STANDS BEFORE 31ST AUGUST
- Special day – (Special promotion) by an exhibitor is allowed – duration – 2 hours only. Cost – N350,000 payable in advance before 1st Sept. 2017.
- Inside front cover – N200,000
- Full page inside – N100,000
- Half page inside- N50,000
*Terms and conditions apply.